The Barcelona EDITION
The Barcelona EDITION is located on the edge of El Born District, in the heart of the city, beside the Barcelona Cathedral and right next to the Santa Caterina Market, steps away from main city beaches, las Ramblas and main luxury shops as well as Gaudí buildings on Passeig de Gràcia.
The Hotel offers sophisticated, personalized, friendly modern and uncomplicated service providing enchanting experiences and ever lasting memories.
• 100 rooms including 15 suites and 2 Penthouses with unparalleled panoramic views of the City and El Born skyline with private terraces.
• Up to 3 connecting rooms per floor, perfect for families and groups and confirmed at the time of booking.110
• BAR VERAZ: Our restaurant offers all-day dining with a focus on Mediterranean fare, focusing on the freshest, seasonal ingredients to attract not only residents, but locals alike.
• PUNCH ROOM: A fresh incarnation of The EDITION’s award-winning Punch Room occupies the mezzanine floor, adapted seamlessly to suit the Barcelona zeitgeist, with daily punch tasters and a creative menu using local spirits and ingredients.
• THE ROOF: Located on the 10th floor, The Roof, offers an unparalleled panoramic view over the city and offers food and drinks throughout the day. The kitchen offers small plates of light, flavorful Latin-American dishes with an Asian influence, designed to be shared and enjoyed amongst friends or colleagues.
• CABARET: Cabaret is more than a restaurant, a supper club with a sultry lounge area, an impressive cocktail bar and a superior food experience based around a tasting menu concept. The long, velvet curtains at the far end of the dining room will be drawn back to reveal the stage, framed by a large archway and ready to expose the night’s entertainment, from the hottest DJs and internationally renowned performers, playing out into the early hours of the morning.
Distance from Airport
Average high season temperature
Average low season temperature
Accessible all year round
Food and Drink
The Roof is an iconic destination in Barcelona’s social life and an intimate oasis in the heart of the city. The Mediterranean terrace, located on the 10th floor of The Barcelona EDITION offers an incomparable panoramic view of the city and serves light dishes designed to be enjoyed with friends and family.
The terrace is decorated with iroko wooden parquet, small tables, sofas, armchairs and sunbeds upholstered in ivory, gray and blue tones, abundant vegetation with aromatic plants and a colorful bougainvillea that creates a garden atmosphere in the sky. Lit by dim candlelight, the sunsets at The Roof are a unique experience that gives you the feeling of being on a private rooftop with the most sophisticated ambience.
True to the EDITION vernacular, a spectacular bar serving locally produced vermouth, craft beer and bespoke cocktails unites the hotel’s reception with an informal restaurant offering à la carte breakfast, brunch and affordable dishes focusing on the freshest, market seasonal ingredients.
With oversized floor-to-ceiling windows and its own separate entrance, residents and locals alike are captivated by an enormous central bar piece that occupies the double height space. Hanging from the high ceilings above the bar, this awe-inspiring aged brass element glows elegantly. The magnificent wall of 410 backlit liquor bottles creates a warm crepuscular light reminiscent of a Mediterranean sunset.
Expanding on the success of its London EDITION location, the Punch Room brings creativity and sophistication to the Barcelona bar scene. Accessed by a dramatic spiral staircase, the speakeasy-inspired lounge highlights local spirits and ingredients in its curated cocktail menu and specialty punches, served in vintage silver bowls. Punches are complemented by a selection of light bites.
Located steps from the city’s main beaches, The Barcelona EDITION is close to some of the city’s most noteworthy attractions. Hotel guests can walk the tree-lined Passeig de Gràcia and Las Ramblas to browse the shops and sample numerous restaurants. After seeing the area from the hotel’s rooftop cafe, explore the landmarks of the iconic Gothic Quarter, including the famous Barcelona Cathedral or the Roman Wall. The perfectly located boutique hotel is also conveniently near the bustling cruise port.