Porto Zante Villas & Spa
Porto Zante being a secluded private estate of world-class beacfront villas, offers ultimate privacy and is considered to be the most private beach resort in Europe at the moment. The design and outdoors concept of the resort enables guests to be secluded and away of congestion while ensuring at the same time access to the resort’s open-air restaurants & bars, waterfront private spa, kids club, Gym by Technogym
and an array of unique private experiences.
Porto Zante is the leading villa resort in Europe where guests enjoy the ultimate privacy of world class villas, located directly on the beachfront, delicious dining, unique experiences and exceptional five-star hotel amenities & services.
One of the 14 World’s Best Family Hotels by Condé Nast Traveller in the UK, one of the World’s Best Hotels and Resorts by Condé Nast Traveller’s prestigious 2020 Gold List and Europe’s Leading Villa Resort by the World Travel Awards, Porto Zante has been the choice of famous clientele, including political leaders, important businessmen and artists. The design and outdoors concept of the resort enables guests to be secluded and away of congestion while ensuring at the same time the highest level of service.
The Porto Zante Experience at a Glance;
• Award winning resort of only 9 World-Class beachfront villas – The most private beach resort in Europe
• 2 Outdoor Fine Restaurants & Bars –featuring Greek, Mediterranean & Asian flavours, with live music every night
• In-Villa Dining & Butler Service – Our famous cuisine at the privacy of your villa
• Private Outdoor Waterfront Spa – Breath the sea and rejuvenate at our Waterfront Spa or enjoy our signature treatments at the privacy of your villa
• Private Gym by Technogym – Reserved by appointment to a single guest or family
• Beach Yoga & Pilates– A wellness retreat in front of the Ionian Sea
• Kids Club & Playground – Outdoor games & activities for our little guests at one of the 14 World’s Best Family Hotels.
• Romantic Experiences – Sunbath in the privacy of your own private estate, experience holistic treatments for two, candlelit private dining on the resort’s beach & romantic yacht cruises
• Watersports & Activities – Water-sports at the resort’s private sandy beach, Scuba Diving in the magical underworld of Zakynthos with its sea turtles, Snorkeling, Fishing, Horseback riding, Tennis, Table Tennis
• Private Speed Boat & Yacht Excursions – 3 to 6 hours Private yacht cruises to famous attractions like the Shipwreck, the Turtle island, Kefalonia island, Ithaki island and Ancient Olympia (birthplace of the Olympic games)
• Historical Experiences – Ancient Olympia (birthplace of the Olympic Games) only 1 hour away, Historical tour of Zakynthos island including museums, churches, traditional villages
• Bottle of Champagne & Fruits upon arrival
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast served in the privacy of the villas or at the Club House Restaurant daily for duration of the stay
• A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
• A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities once during stay
• Complimentary VIP Lounge Access in all major European Airports
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Luxury Private Transfers from/to Zakynthos airport to Porto Zante
The Essence of Porto Zante Offer includes:
• All Virtuoso amenities mentioned above
• 3-hour complimentary private cruise to some of the most beautiful attractions of the island including the world famous Shipwreck & the Turtle Island
We would like to inform you that the Essence of Porto Zante offer for Virtuoso is valid for travel in all periods excluding July & August and for a minimum 7-night stay.
Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
Distance from Airport
5 Miles Zakynthos International Airport
Average high season temperature
Average low season temperature
Kids Club & Babysitting
Private Waterfront Spa
Food and Drink
Porto Zante invites you to an exquisite dining experience of sensational Greek and Mediterranean
flavors at the open-air Club House Restaurant and contemporary Asian Fusion cuisine at the open-air Maya Restaurant, in a spectacular beachfront setting. A 24-hour world class dining experience at the privacy of the villas is always also available.
The “chill-out” Club House Bar and “exotic” Maya Bar, serve a selection of signature cocktails, cool martinis, spirits and refreshments. With the fall of the evening, guests can anjoy a selection of our Asian Chef’s creations and signature cocktail ‘Peace on Zante’
Dining for our Little Guests
Our little guests can enjoy an exclusive Kids’Menu designed by our Executive Chef. A tailor made menu can also be designed among the many fresh options available that include fresh fish of the day, local fruits, vegetables from our garden and a selection of fun meals.
Private Waterfront Spa (treatments can be performed either at our waterfront Spa or in the ultimate privacy and comfort of your luxury villa.)
The extensive menu of the Porto Zante Spa in Zakynthos includes a range of signature therapies inspired by the Greek nature and the power of aromatherapy as well as traditional treatments such as facials, body wraps and scrubs. Porto Zante Spa therapists can tailor a treatment programme based on guests’ individual requirements. The products used in the treatments are natural and incorporate essential oils and creams made from the purest ingredients derived from organically-grown plants in Greece.
Fitness & Meditation
Gym by Technogym. Experienced personal fitness instructor, who can be at your disposal to arrange or design personal training sessions tailored to your needs. To help create a more balanced and healthier lifestyle, a selection of fitness activities are available at this luxury villa resort, such as Beachfront Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Hips & Abs, Tabata and Personal Training in the resort’s Gym by Technogym or at the privacy of your villa.
Porto Zante is the leading villa resort in Europe that puts ultimate privacy, warm personal service and unique experiences on the forefront. From blissful downtime to action-packed escape, the resort offers a wealth of options to choose from, whether discreet in-villa dining, partaking in watersports , joining yoga classes, indulging in holistic treatments, or exploring nearby hideaways, such as famed Navagio beach, by yacht.
Zakynthos itself, regarded as one of the most beautiful Greek islands, is ripe for exploration. Guests can also visit Ancient Olympia, get close to nature by swimming with turtles, tour the local landscape be private speedboat or sample fine wines at the local vineyard.
The capital of Zakynthos island which is located 7km away (approximately 15-20 minutes drive time) offers a lot of options for dining, shopping, and visiting museums and historical monuments.